CONTRACT OF SALE CONDITIONS
ORIGINAL MATERIAL DELIVERY – CORRECTIONS
The clients have to hand the original material (material for mock-ups or closed PDF project) over to the company and distinctly explain what exactly they wish to receive by filling out the project form. In case the clients hand over material that requires graphic design:
- The text to be corrected should be read carefully and slowly and also in parallel with the manuscript, so that there’s no risk of skipping lines or even paragraphs.
- It should also be clarified that even things you might consider implicit may be mistaken, since the texts are written and corrected by the operators. In case there are overseen mistakes, the responsibility falls exclusively upon the proofreader and not the company. If you cannot or do not wish to take care of proofreading, please contact us regarding our proofreading services.
- SOS: The manuscript or mock-up (electronic or not) brought by the client is not a proof of the final printing output. The final hard-copy proof or mock-up produced by the graphic artist is. There is an exception for closed files that come with digital or analogue proofs are. Especially, at the printing stage, only certified proofs (e.g. Fogra certification) are considered to be acceptable colour proofs, and not Laser or Inkjet printouts.
- In order for a file to be signed “to-be-printed”, clients have to sign the final proof before delivering it or emailing it to the graphic designers.
- Lyhnia has a right to discreetly place its logo or website on the back of the printing output, unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
- The original material (books, CDs, films etc) is not kept after a project is finished. If you wish it returned, please mention so when delivering (you’ll have to fill out a delivery-pickup protocol: form No 24). The material is otherwise destroyed. The above only stands in case there is no Consignment Note.
- Lyhnia has no responsibility for the copyrights of the material delivered by clients.