No modifications or cancelations on behalf of the client can be accepted as soon as the printing process has begun. In case modifications or cancelations are requested in time, they can be accepted with an additional cost of the work made so far.
- Materials are to be shipped to the selling company’s headquarters. In any other case, they are transferred on behalf and with responsibility of the buyer, unless there is a contract or agreement document.
- Any dispute concerning pickup, quality, quantity and price of products has to be stated in writing and within two workdays from pickup. Otherwise, the products will be considered to have been picked up with no problems, even if the pickup note has not been signed by the buyer for some reason.
- Full amount stated on the invoice has to be paid off within the time span agreed in the Order Form. In any case, it cannot be later than 90 days from the Consignment Note date of issue, unless specifically stated on the Order Form. Any further delay is charged with legal interest.
- Any payment can be established only by special written invoice of the selling company or – upon agreement – by a bank receipt stating deposit in the selling company’s account, referencing relative statement of the invoice.
- Until payoff of full price, the company holds ownership and possession rights of products to be sold. Payoff delay gives the company the right to demand full price payoff, adding legal arrears and expense interests.
- The buyer fully and implicitly accepts the conditions stated in present sales contract by receiving present document.
- Any change in the conditions stated in present contract can only be in writing.
- Any dispute concerning present contract falls into the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.